Skip to main content

On-Campus Student Employment

In order to work on-campus you must be a matriculated student enrolled in classes for the current semester.

If you have a work study award, you may begin searching for any work study positions. Please refer to your financial aid award letter or contact financial aid to find out if you have or are eligible to receive work study.

If you do not have work-study as part of your financial aid, you may begin searching for an institutional position.

How to Apply

Use our job search tool to find the right position. Please follow the directions within the job description to apply, or reach out to the supervisor directly using the contact information listed.

Federal College Work Study Program

The federal college work-study program (FCWS) provides jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need.

The FCWS also encourages community service and work related to courses of study.

Federal work-study awards are based on the date of application, the level of need and the school's funding level.

You must apply for financial aid to be considered for work-study opportunities. The financial aid office is responsible for evaluating your funds and offering awards. U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

If you work off campus, it will usually be for a nonprofit organization or a public agency. Off-campus FCWS jobs must be in the public interest, such as community service posts that improve the quality of life for people (particularly low-income individual) or that solve problems related to their need.

Back to top