Student Employment Positions
Dean's Office Aide – McKeown School of Education
This student worker position has been created to better aid our office in connecting with and helping our students. There are some administrative tasks involved, which allows our office to continue running smoothly, but there will also be opportunities for working on projects as well as assisting students who are seeking help.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidential information
- Act as the School of Education/Dean's Office greeter to students, faculty, staff, and external visitors
- Reception area assistance
- Responsible for organizing and putting away mail and package deliveries
- Assist with keeping office tidy and presentable
- Maintaining office materials and supplies
- Assist faculty and staff with the copy machine, filling it with paper, making copies, scanning documents, etc.
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed by the Dean's Assistant and Administrative Assistant
- Number of days and hours worked per week is flexible, although a set schedule is required.
- Applicants MUST have been awarded work study funds
- Ability to work in a confidential office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude, good work ethic and willingness to be a team player