Student Employment Positions
Cabot Lab Assistant – Bertolon School of Business
Bloomberg Lab Tutor is responsible for providing students with individualized assistance to help them navigate through the basic functions of using a Bloomberg Terminal. Their duties include helping students new to the lab to create Bloomberg Login, update the terminals for the latest software updates, and contact Bloomberg helpdesk for any other troubleshooting needs. Tutors should also prepare small lesson plans and conduct small group sessions on specific topics regarding frequently used terminal commands. Tutors are also expected to master Bloomberg BQL® Builder and help students to export data into Excel for data aggregation and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting students to create a login on Bloomberg Terminal.
- Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research, and other academic tasks
- Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those related to their respective concentrations.
- Developing and distributing teaching materials including study guides and cheat sheets.
- Providing students positive and constructive feedback.
Undergraduate Business student with Junior or Senior standing. Students should have taken at least one of these courses (FIN 366, FIN 468) and have earned a grade of B+ or higher in each of them