Student Employment Positions
Student Intern - Massachusetts Small Business Development Center – Small Business Development Center
Grant Funded Position - The Massachusetts Small Business Development Center (MSBDC) seeks student interns to work with the Business Advisor - CARES Act on a variety of topics to assist small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
This position is onsite and remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing marketing plans
- Social media impact studies
- Cost projections
- Financial development assistance
- Developing workshops on topics that are of interest to small business owners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High degree of reliability and dependability
- Education/background in business
- Bilingual (preferred, not required)