Student Employment Positions
Student Intern - Mass. Small Business Development Center – Small Business Development Center
Grant Funded Position-
The student intern will work with a Business Advisors on a variety of topics to assist small businesses. This may include: developing a marketing plan, social media impact study, cost projections, and financial development assistance.
In addition student interns may be asked to develop workshops on a variety ot topics that are of interest to business owners.
Position onsite and remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
Areas of assistance include, but are not limited to; business plan development, feasibility studeies, cash flow analysis, personnel and organizational issues, conventional and non-conventional financing, and marketing.
The position requires the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment
- High degree of reliability and dependability
- Education/background in business
- Bilingual (preferred, not required)