Student Employment Positions
Office Aide I - Mathematics – Mathematics
The Office Aide I will assist the department with day-to-day office tasks such as: greeting incoming guests, filing and organizing confidential documents.
The Office Aide I position is open to students with a work study award only.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet and assist all guests that enter the department.
• Receive, sign and distribute all incoming mail and packages to appropriate individuals .
• Responsible for unpacking and stocking office supplies.
- Collect and distribute flyers to be displayed around campus
- Maintaining a clean and neat appearance of the department
• Ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
• Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Extremely detail oriented and self-motivated/flexible
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.