Student Employment Positions
Office Aide I - Mathematics – World Languages and Cultures
The Office Aide I will assist the department with day-to-day office tasks such as: greeting incoming guests, filing and organizing confidential documents, answering phone calls and general office emails.
The Office Aide I position is open to students with a work study award only.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet and assist all guests that enter the office of [department].
• Answer incoming phone calls and transfer to the appropriate staff representative.
• Answer incoming emails and forward to the appropriate staff representative.
• Ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
• Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Extremely detail oriented and self-motivated/flexible
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.