Student Employment Positions
Assistant SharePoint Manager in Training – School of Education
We are looking for an eager, hardworking individual who can be relied upon to work with a group to continue the design, development, and implementation of an existing SharePoint site collection. The successful candidate for this role will be partnered with a mentor and become a “hands-on” developer with a thorough understanding of the basic SharePoint Architecture. The end goal will be for the candidate to take over the role of the mentor at the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and integrate SharePoint pages into a pre-existing network of webpages.
- Use SharePoint applications and webparts to build out webpages.
- Manage and track user permissions and alerts
- Respond to and resolve SharePoint related questions/issues.
- Create document libraries and lists with SharePoint and manage the content and settings of these libraries.
- Developing how to guides for completing tasks on SharePoint sites.
- Help plan and run SharePoint training sessions for faculty and staff.
- Develop templated and custom SharePoint workflows using Microsoft Flow.
- Create forms using Microsoft Forms.
- Basic editing and resizing of photos using PowerPoint.
- Attend weekly meetings and engage in meaningful problem-solving discussions
- Research additional features of SharePoint and solutions to SharePoint related issues
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint