Student Employment Positions
Office Aide I - World Languages and Cultures – World Languages and Cultures
The Office Aide I will assist the department with day-to-day office tasks such as: greeting incoming guests, copying, filing and organizing confidential documents, and answering phone calls.
You must be approved for work study federal aid to apply for this position. Please contact the financial aid office for confirmation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist all faculty, students, guest and vendors that enter the office.
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer to appropriate representative.
- Provide office assistant to faculty as needed such as copying, filing documents and projects.
- Ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely detailed oriented and self-motivated/flexible
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Dependable, reliable and punctual