Student Employment Positions
Video Services Assistant – ITS, Media Services
The Video Services department produces videos and Multimedia designs for the academic community of Salem State University. We record and edit guest speakers, lectures, special events, as well as sound. We offer TV Studio Production as well as on location filming.
To apply contact Ronald Rodriguez in video services x 6454.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in recordings, duplications and editing of video programs.
- Production of video programs in TV studio and remote locations.
- Multimedia production and Post production
- Ability to drive Media van; need a valid drivers license.
- May be asked to work on week nights and weekends, as needed, to provide support for events
No experience in video production needed