Skip to main content

Student Employment Forms

Once you are hired for an on-campus position, you must fill out federally-required hiring documents at the Student Employment Office prior to the start of work. The documents include:

All employees must complete an I-9 form for employment verification. While the above documents can be filled out at home and then returned to the Student Employment Office, the I-9 form must be completed in person. Please refer to this list of acceptable documents you will need to present to complete this form. The documents must be originals, and you can choose to present either a document from list A or a combination from lists B and C.

Back to top