Student Employment Positions
ClipperCard Office Assistant – Business Affairs
We are looking for new student employee to work weekdays in our office starting with training this summer, continuing in the fall around a class schedule. The student employee selected for this position will assist patrons with numerous Clippercard related tasks and handle sensitive information.
Please submit your resume to:
ClipperCard@salemstate.edu with the subject "ClipperCard Office Assistant".
Duties and Responsibilities
As a ClipperCard Office Assistant you will have such responsibilities as:
- Answering the office phone and responding back to emails daily.
- Greet members of Salem State Community who come to the ClipperCard Office and answer any possible questions that arise.
- Create and issue ClipperCards to patrons, this includes new student Orientations, summer conferences and move in weekends.
- Make changes and updates to patron accounts in the Odyssey system as needed and approved by the supervisor.
- Help with publications to all students with regards to updates and changes in the systems including social media posts.
- Help with the maintenance of the system and the updates of both hardware and software.
- Assist in basic office responsibilities.
Other duties and projects will be assigned as supervisor needs.
- Windows OS computer skills required - Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Reliable, honest customer service skills on the phone and in email
- Must have a working knowledge of the ClipperCard capabilities.
- Must be willing to work as part of a diverse team.
- Must sign our confidentiality agreement to keep the information and privacy of our patrons secure
Please submit your resume to: ClipperCard@salemstate.edu with the subject "ClipperCard Office Assistant".