Student Employment Positions
Office Assistant – Bertolon School of Business
The Bertolon school of Business is looking for an Office Assistant that will be responsible for providing essential office support. The office assistant will be the first point of contact for students and visitors. They will serve as the main point of contact when staff is unavailable. They will also provide assistance on special projects and tasks for departmental faculty and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Daily tasks include:
1. Assisting visitors, staff, and students
2.Maintaining inventory of office supplies in work room cabinets, printer, and copiers; collecting and processing mail and packages.
3. Go to every classroom and make sure there are enough supplies
4. Assistance in providing clerical support to BSB Departments
5. Printing, copying and filing
6. Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the supervisor
1. Great customer service
2. Great verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to use various machines and equipment (pritners, scanners. etc)
4. Ability to use Microsoft Office
5. The ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, integrity, punctuality and dependability.