Student Employment Positions
Student Employment Work-Study Assistant – Student Employment
The Student Employment Work-Study Assistant will work alongside the Student Employment Coordinator to support the work-study employment process on campus. This will include recruitment and outreach, marketing, basic data-entry, and other projects assigned.
To apply please email Anthony Gleeson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating, updating and advising on student employment marketing materials
- Assisting in maintaining the organization and filing of confidential student employment forms
- Communicating with students and student offices via email, phone, in-person etc.
- Recruit work-study students for on-campus positions
- Act as a liaison between student and student focused offices
- Work on projects such as student employee appreciation week and Student Employee of the Year
Current matriculated and enrolled student at Salem State University
Must be able to keep information confidential
Must be able to refer student questions appropriately and find resources online
Strong customer service and organizational skills
Must Have Work-study