Student Employment Positions
Office Aide – School of Education
The Office Aide will assist with the general running of the School of Education Deans office by completing the duties and responsibilities listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidential information
- Act as the School of Education/Dean's Office greeter to students, faculty, staff, and external visitors
- Responsible for organizing and putting away daily office mail and package deliveries
- Assist with keeping office tidy and presentable
- Maintaining office materials and supplies
- Assist faculty and staff with the copy machine, filling it with paper, making copies, scanning documents, etc.
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed by the Dean's Assistant and Administrative Assistant
- Number of days and hours worked per week is flexible, although a set schedule is required.
- Applicants MUST have been awarded work study funds
- Ability to work in a confidential office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude, good work ethic and willingness to be a team player