Student Employment Positions
Advancement Communications Aide – Institutional Advancement
The Advancement Communications Aide will actively support the efforts of the Institutional Advancement team and will have the opportunity to work directly with several team members. The potential candidate must have strong writing skills and be able to complete communications projects independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write profiles and generate content for the website, digital communications and university publications.
- Assist with the operation of the advancement communications office including project management.
- Assist with administrative and time sensitive research projects.
- Assist with maintaining database updates and integrity.
- Handle special projects and other duties as assigned.
Seeking a student with an interest in the communications field. Must be a strong writer, reliable, detail oriented, complete projects independently and on time, and work well with others in a professional manner. Prior experience in communications, marketing and customer service preferred.