Student Employment Positions
ClipperCard Service Technician – ClipperCard
As a ClipperCard Service Technician you will assist our office in maintaining and expanding the ClipperCard system across campus. The student employee selected for this position will assist patrons with numerous Clippercard related tasks and handle sensitive information. We’re looking for someone to train with our current technician on Mondays and/or Fridays to start to get a good understanding of the campus.
Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve various ClipperCard hardware issues
- Responsible for maintenance of the ClipperCard hardware including replacement old equipment and installing new equipment.
- Performs continuous inventory, cleaning, testing, and reporting issues to vendors of all vending equipment located on North, Central, South Campus, O’Keefe Complex and Off Campus.
- You will have the ability to make changes and/or updates to the ClipperCard system as supervisor assigns.
- You will provide back up support to ClipperCard production stations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Technical skills- learn, understand and operate vending, laundry and credit card machines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot network connections
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrated experience to successfully provide quality customer service.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain satisfactory work performance and attendance records.
- Heavy lifting may be needed