Student Employment Positions
Student Life Office Aide I (Care Case Management) – Student Life
A Student Life Office Aide will assist staff with the divisional Care Case Management (CCM) initiative, including but not limited to calling students as part of the initiative to gather information about their needs, assisting with data collection and reporting, providing support for other participants, and preparing for the additional implementation. NOTE: This is a remote position. All students in this position will also complete required training.
Please email Dr. Amy Carmack at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Student Life staff on the implementation of the CCM initiative.
- Call students to collect data for the initiative and record information in EAB Navigate.
- Work with Student Life on data collection and reporting.
- Provide support to other initiative participants.
- Prepare for additional implementation, including reviewing and updating documents.
- Work with Student Life staff on problem-solving student issues.
- Work on other special projects as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple platforms with various Student Life staff
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential student information
- Demonstrate sensitivity to students, faculty, and staff of varying racial, ethnic, religious, cultural, and disability backgrounds, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Demonstrate strict adherence to confidentiality and privacy protocols
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Minimum GPA: 2.75