Student Employment Positions
Student Life Office Aide I (CoVerified App & Compliance Checker) – Student Life
A Student Life Office Aide will assist staff with various tasks related to the university’s pandemic response, including but not limited to confirming CoVerified app completion for access to campus spaces, explaining safety protocols and processes to students, and providing information about testing services. This position is an on-campus position. All students in this position will also complete required training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Student Life with confirming CoVerified app completion for access to designated campus spaces, such as dining halls, residence halls, library, O’Keefe COVID testing site, and Gassett Fitness Center.
- Explain safety protocols and processes to Salem State students who have not completed the CoVerified app and wish to access specific spaces on campus.
- Provide testing information to students who need to complete required on-campus COVID testing.
- Provide information on what to do if CoVerified is restricted.
- Work with Student Life staff on problem-solving student issues.
- Understand and follow all university and state COVID protocols and mandates.
- Work on other special projects as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple platforms with various Student Life staff
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrate sensitivity to students, faculty, and staff of varying racial, ethnic, religious, cultural, and disability backgrounds, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Demonstrate strict adherence to confidentiality and privacy protocols
- Minimum GPA: 2.75