Student Employment Positions
Student Life Office Aide I (Delivery) – Student Life
A Student Life Office Aide will assist staff with various tasks related to the university’s pandemic response, including but not limited to supporting Residence Life in providing support services for students in quarantine and isolation, delivering food and other items, and setting up rooms. This position is an on-campus position. All students in this position will also complete required training. NOTE: This is a contact free position. PPE, training, and access to COVID testing will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Residence Life with general support for students in quarantine.
- Deliver food and other items to students in quarantine in a timely, accurate, and safe way.
- Prepare rooms for students who are about to enter quarantine.
- Retrieve packages and mail and deliver those items to students in quarantine.
- Work with Student Life staff on problem-solving student issues.
- Understand and follow all university and state COVID protocols and mandates.
- Work on other special projects as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple platforms with various Student Life staff
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential student information
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrate sensitivity to students, faculty, and staff of varying racial, ethnic, religious, cultural, and disability backgrounds, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Demonstrate strict adherence to confidentiality and privacy protocols
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Must be able to carry up to 30 pounds