Student Employment Positions
Administrative Aid – Bertolon School of Business
The Bertolon School of Business seeks an administrative aide to provide support to the Director Students Success and Dean's office. Primary duties of this position include helping with updates to BSB’s social media and website, compiling data for monthly reporting on student success metrics, helping to coordinate the Center for Student Success events, serving as a receptionist, and assisting faculty as needed.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Don White, firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post content weekly to BSB social media platforms;
- Publish BSB News and Events on the SSU website
- Gather, compile and format key metrics for Student Success monthly reports
- Maintain and update student segment email lists
- Assist in coordinating and promoting BSB events and programs
- Meet and assist visitors to BSB offices.
- Experience with posting/updating/promoting social media.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Reliability, punctuality
- Consistent above average academic performance