Student Employment Positions
Financial Aid Office Aide – Financial Aid
This Financial Aid Office Aide will assist the staff with reaching out to students for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to missing or incomplete documents, deadlines, etc., required to finalize a student’s financial aid award. This position can be online, in office work, or a combination.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Financial Aid staff by providing outreach to students via multiple platforms.
- Help in answering questions related to the information that is being requested from the student or family
- Deliver excellent, accurate, and timely student services.
- Understand and explore the roles of the financial aid office and its individual staff members
- Work on special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Occasionally assist the financial aid office staff at activities including admissions events, etc. May include weekends.
- Experience with MS Office products (Including Word, Excel, Teams etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple platforms
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrate sensitivity to students, faculty, and staff of varying racial, ethnic, and religious, gender, cultural, disability, sexual orientation and socioeconomic backgrounds
Minimum GPA 2.75 (undergraduate or high school)