Student Employment Positions
Advancement Events/Donor Relations Aide – Advancement
Assists the advancement events and donor relations offices in all aspects of running the offices including data entry, room reservations, social networking, maintaining alumni internet profiles, filing, and general office procedures, receiving and directing incoming calls and emails and participating in special projects as they arise within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Event logistics and management
- Data entry
- Maintenance of event records and databases
- Filing and general office procedures
- Receiving and directing incoming calls/emails
- Participating in special projects as they arise within the department
- Executing the daily responsibilities of the Series Box Office with the intake of ticket orders, ticket processing and subsequent record keeping
- Attending and working events and providing post-event assistance when possible
- Must be pleasant and be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess excellent telephone manner.
- Skill set should include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Database familiarity is a plus.
- The candidate must possess the ability to maintain a professional attitude and have the ability to multitask.