Student Employment Positions
Orientation and Activities Aide – Center for International Education
The Activities Aide with assist the department in implementing and facilitating activities for new international students.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implement and facilitate activities for new international students with the guidance of the Center for International Education.
Serve as a resource for new international students with questions/concerns in office.
- Candidate must have one year of academic work
- Preferred experience working with international students
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- Computer and office skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be dependable; punctual, and with an initiative