Student Employment Positions
BSB Operations Aide – Bertolon School of Business
The Bertolon School of Business (BSB) seeks a work-study student to fulfill the role of Operations Aide for the fall 2021 semester. This position may be renewed pending available work study funding and the needs of the department.
The Operations Aide will help the with the tasks related to BSB operations.
This position requires basic competency in office work (e.g. filing, scanning, copying, etc.) and it may evolve into more advanced duties depending on the student’s capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the above, job duties will include:
- Assisting faculty and students
- Making binders to organize BSB committees and meeting materials
- Reviewing and/or editing documents
- Maintaining BSB bulletin boards (removing outdated/unapproved items and posting new items)
- Online research
- Liaison with IT for classroom technical issues
- Answering questions related to BSB operations
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Sense of humor
If needed, training will be provided.
Needed for 10-15 hours per week between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, depending on your availability.