Student Employment Positions
Office Aide II – Bertolon School of Business
The Bertolon School of Business seeks an administrative aide, with work-study, to provide administrative support to the Dean's office and faculty. Primary duties of this position will entail serving as a receptionist/assisting visitors; assisting with photocopying and scanning; making campus deliveries; distributing mail; and, other duties as assigned.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Rosa Di Virgilio Taormina at email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist visitors
- Answer incoming calls and transfer accordingly
- Provide administrative support as needed. (e.g. light typing, copying, campus deliveries, scanning, etc.)
- Distribution of mail and packages
- Making campus deliveries; and,
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Basic office skills (e.g., typing, scanning, copying, filing);
- Strong telephone and communications skills
- Reliability, punctuality, and able to maintain confidentiality;
- · Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- · The ability to work independently given departmental policies and guidelines
- Detail-oriented; and
- Understand FERPA laws.