Student Employment Positions
Graduate Aide, Annual Giving – Institutional Advancement
Coordinate Annual Giving Office Aide/ Student Fundraisers activities under the guidance of the Staff Assistant, Annual Giving. Annual Giving Office Aide /Student Fundraisers are students who are philanthropy advocates and who engage alumni, students, parents and friends in financially supporting Salem State.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in student fundraising programs
- Coordinating schedules for a team of 10-15 students
- Supervising tabling, campus event presence, and telemarketing
- Staff Student Philanthropy Council (SPC) meeting
- Create creative pieces to promote SPC events
- Lead social media profile using Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Office work is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Personable and positive
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Sense of pride and affinity for supporting Salem State University through fundraising
- Highly motivated, adaptable, dependable and demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Self-starter and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledgeable and proficient in uses of social media (FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Computer literate, particularly with Office products (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work some evenings
Currently seeking someone who can work 2 to 3 days a week Tuesday through Friday.
To apply please email your resume, copy of your class schedule, and work availability to Erica Bourbeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.