Student Employment Positions
Student Navigation Center Delegates – Student Navigation Center
Navigation Center Delegates will greet and assist, in the most efficient manner possible, students, parents, and members of the Salem State community with the most frequently asked questions regarding Financial Aid, Student Financials, ClipperCard and Registration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a greeter to the Student Navigation Center assisting students checking in and directing students as needed.
- Help in answering questions at the self-service computers for areas covered by the Student Navigation Center. Preliminary assistance will be brief and if interactions are complex, Delegates will make referrals to specialists.
- Act as the first line of contact for students and parents by supporting the Student Navigation Center team in responding to inquiries regarding areas covered by the Student Navigation Center.
- Deliver excellent customer service ensuring accurate and timely information.
Assist with helping reduce our line by providing excellent customer service.
- Work on special projects for both the Service Center & Business Offices as assigned.
- The ability to communicate with students/families via email, in person and on the telephone.
- Able to work occasional weekends and evenings.
Please contact: email@example.com
Second semester Salem State student or greater
Minimum GPA 2.75 (undergraduate) or 3.0 (Graduate)
Must be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours/week