Student Employment Positions
Dual Enrollment Graduate Assistant – Undergraduate Admissions
The dual enrollment assistant will assist the university’s Dual Enrollment Coordinator with the day to day operations of the program to better align services provided to program participants.
Specific duties will include:
- Serves as initial point of contact for interested and enrolled students, assisting with the application process and access to university services.
- Meets regularly with program participants to provide individualized support.
- Communicates with contact course faculty to facilitate student support as needed.
- Refer students as needed to campus offices and areas of support such as First Year Experience
- Office, Center for Academic Excellence, Disabilities Services, etc.
- Coordinates and assists with conducting dual enrollment orientation sessions
- Assist with the planning of special events to increase awareness of the university’s dual enrollment program.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Skills Required
· Ability to efficiently operate a computer and associated software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately
· Ability to interact in an appropriate manner with diverse populations
· Ability to maintain orderly paper and electronic files
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to complete actions in a timely and accurate manner