Student Employment Positions
Advancement Events Assistant – Institutional Advancement
Assists the advancement events office in all aspects of running the advancement events office including data entry, room reservations, social networking, maintaining alumni internet profiles, filing, and general office procedures, receiving and directing incoming calls and emails and participating in special projects as they arise within the department.
Please send your resume to: Jenney Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities
- Event logistics and management, data entry, maintenance of event records and databases, filing, general office procedures, receiving and directing incoming calls/emails and participating in special projects as they arise within the department
- Executes the daily responsibilities of the Series Box Office with the intake of ticket orders, ticket processing and subsequent record keeping
- Attends and works events and provides post event assistance when possible
- Must be pleasant and be able to work independently.
- Must possess excellent telephone manner.
- Skill set should include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Database familiarity is a plus.
- The candidate must possess the ability to maintain a professional attitude and have the ability to multitask